How to crack the IAS exam smartly?
If beating the Sharma Ji’s kid and achieving the top position in the IAS exam is your dream then you have come to the right place, in this article, we will share with your some exclusive tips and tricks that will help you to crack the IAS exam, smart work is equally important to clear the IAS exam and you can not simply rely on hard work to achieve success, one has to be smart and efficient with his/her skills and approach so that they can achieve the best results and with this article, we aim to help the aspirants of the country understand just that. With this article, we will provide you with some of the most exclusive tips and tricks from the best IAS officers from all around the country and from ex-IAS officers to help you prepare for and achieve the best results in the IAS exam. Begin your IAS journey with us and understand the do’s and dont’s of the IAS exam, fine-tune your skills to improve your performance and take your preparation to the next level, understand what skills will help you to improve your overall performance, and master them, with several more tips and tricks to share stick to the end and find out how you can crack the IAS exam smartly.
Must Check:- Top UPSC Coaching In Indore
Where should you begin your IAS preparation from?
To begin your IAS exam preparation you must first understand that it is a long and tedious journey, the IAS exam is known for its tough competition and its mind-numbing syllabus that is vast and difficult, sticking to your guns is the best way to go ahead with the exam and stay motivated throughout the exam journey. The second step towards achieving the best results in the IAS exam is to acknowledge the fact that you might not be able to crack the IAS exam on the first attempt, let’s be honest, it is highly unlikely to crack the exam on the first attempt, though not impossible, with enough dedication and determination you can crack the exam on the first attempt however to achieve that you have to dedicate a lot of time towards the IAS exam preparation, the exam will cause you a great deal of stress and will have you make great changes to your daily routine but if you are comfortable and execute all the above-mentioned tasks with full focus and commitment you might, after all, be able to crack the exam on the first attempt. The exam is as unpredictable as your ability to learn new skills which is why we recommend a lot of aspirants to go beyond their limits and explore their potential. By this, we aim to help the students understand their academic level and improve it by pushing their limits and exploring new skills and abilities.
Factors that can help improve your performance
There are multiple factors that affect your overall performance, from ill-time management to getting distracted with your gadgets, to be able to stay focused on the sole goal of achieving success in the IAS exam is a difficult task but once you figure out your approach then it is almost smooth sailing, we say almost because you would still need a coaching institute to help you prepare for the IAS exam. With the help of a dedicated coaching institute, you will be able to prepare for the exam with great focus and ease, a coaching institute will make the sailing smooth and will help you with your preparation. A coaching institute does not have a single role, in fact, a coaching institute is run with the intention to help students from the beginning of their exam preparation till the end, there are some coachings who take this even further and provide assistance even after a student has cracked their competitive exam. The most important factor that can help improve your performance is your brain, hardwire it to stay focused towards the IAS exam preparation and it will follow, all you have to do is to stay focused on the sole goal and dedicate the majority of your time towards achieving the top ranks in the IAS exam with this mindset you would be actually able to achieve the best scores in the arduous exam and will be able to fulfill your dreams. A coaching institute will also help you to smartly tackle the issues that the IAS exam throws at you, the vast syllabus can be handled easily with the help of a coaching institute and their in-house schedule that is customized according to each student, not being able to properly focus on the preparation can be fixed by introducing various exercises that will help calm your mind, there are several issues that the IAS exam will throw at you but with the help of a coaching institute, you will be able to smartly prepare for the exam and achieve great success in it.
What should I look out for in a coaching institute?
With heaps and heaps of institutes to choose from, the question that arises to the mind is how do I choose the right coaching institute that suits my needs and what should I look for in a flagship coaching institute? Well to answer that we have prepared this comprehensive article, with this article you will be able to prepare for the arduous exam with great ease and will be able to utilize your skills and abilities in the right direction, with the heaps of institutes to choose from the question that first needs to be answered is how do you find out the best performing coaching institute in the industry?
- Look for an institute with great previous year results, there are several institutes that post their results online these will help you judge a coaching institute based on its performance and will also help you to determine whether it is the right coaching institute for you or not, focus on the strength of students and focus on the overall average of the batch, make sure that the institute that you choose has churned out great results back to back with great consistency, avoid any institute that has not either shared its previous year results or has inconsistent results, this shows the lack of consistency and the lack of focus that the institute has towards its students.
- Get ready to reject coaching institutes, there are hundreds of coaching institutes available in the education industry, and even though your friend chose a coaching institute that seems the best to him maybe that would not be the same case for you, each student has his/her own set of requirements and their own skills and abilities, a coaching institute can totally work for a student but be a disaster to another, all students have their own skills and requirements and there is not a single coaching institute that can cater to the needs of every student in the country.
- Make sure that the institute that you wish to choose has a faculty team that consists of teachers who are well-known and have great years of experience in the education industry, do not hastily choose a coaching institute or blindly go for the coaching your friend chose. Make your own decision by judging the faculty team of each coaching institute by yourself, there are several flagship institutes that have a fast pace teaching methodology and if you are someone who studies at his/her own pace then those types of institutes would be a disaster for you, choose a coaching institute that is more suited towards your studying style and learning style.
- Do a background check on your coaching institute, before zeroing down to your coaching institute and closing all options do a simple background check on your coaching institute, talk to students who have previously studied in that coaching institute and take their feedback, be as unbiased as you can and interpret all the singles that you get from previous students correctly, again do not choose a coaching institute on the words of your friend and do some self-digging on the coaching institute that you wish to choose.
- After all of the searching and rejecting, come to a final conclusion, make a pros and cons list if that would help you choose the best institute, there are no perfect institutes which is why we suggest you choose a coaching institute that fulfills most of your needs and wants and meets most of your requirements, with that said we hope that this article has been helpful and has helped you to be wiser while making such hard decisions, weigh all your pros and cons and choose an institute that will suit your learning style, prepare for your competitive exam with great ease and great focus, stay determined throughout your IAS exam preparation and stay dedicated to achieving the best scores in your exam, we hope that this article will help you make the right decisions and you will choose the best coaching institute that will help you ace the IAS exam.