UPSSSC Uttar Pradesh Forest Guard (Van Daroga) Recruitment 2022 Exam Date
|Application Begin||Last Date||Exam Date|
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced the Forest Guard (Van Daroga) Mains Examination 2022. Candidates who have qualified in the UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam are eligible to apply online from 17/10/2022 to 09/11/2022. To know about the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, and other key dates, candidates are advised to read the complete notification before applying for the UPSSSC PET Mains Exam Forest Inspector Recruitment.
examination fee for the UPSSSC PET Mains Exam Forest Inspector Recruitment is Rs. 25/- for General/OBC/EWS category, SC/ST category, and PH (Dviyang) category. Candidates can pay the examination fee through State Bank of India (SBI) I Collect Fee Mode or pay the exam fee through E Challan.
The age limit for UPSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2022 is calculated as on 01/07/2022.
minimum age for UPSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2022 is 21 years, and the maximum age is 40 years. However, age relaxation will be given as per UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 06/2022 Rules.
The total number of vacancies for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 is 701.
|Post Nmae||Total Post||UPSSSC Forest Guard Eligibility|
|Forest Guard (Van Daroga)||701||UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Environmental Science with Two / More Subject . OR
Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science.
Physical Eligibility Details :
Height Male : 163 CMS, Female : 150 CMS
Chest Male: 84-89 CMS, Female : 79-84 CMS
Walk on Foot (Paidal Chal) : Male 25 Km in 4 Hr, Female 14 KM in 4 Hr.
More Details Read the Notification
ategory-wise vacancy details for UPSSSC Forest Guard Advt No. 06/2022.
Here are the steps to fill the UPSSSC Forest Guard (Van Guard) Online Form 2022:
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC, i.e., upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the “Notifications/Advertisements” section.
- Look for the “Forest Guard (Van Daroga) Mains Examination 2022” notification and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and click on “Apply” to proceed.
- Fill in all the required details like personal, educational, and contact information.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Verify all the details before submitting the application form.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
That’s it! You have successfully filled the UPSSSC Forest Guard (Van Guard) Online Form 2022.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Details 2022