UPSC Exam Date | application date
UPSC Exam Calendar 2022 Latest Exam dates & Application Schedule
Check the UPSC Exam Calendar 2022 for the most up-to-date exam dates and application deadlines. Get the UPSC Exam Calendar for 2022 right now. Exams or recruiting tests will be held in 2021 and 2022, according to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), and the calendar has already been released. Engineering services 2022, combined geoscientist 2022, CISE AC exam 2022, NDA, CDS 2022, and NDA, CDS 2022 are just a few of the 2021 notifications, which include one on September 22nd, one on December 1st, and one on December 22nd.
Must Check:- UPSC Coaching In Indore
UPSC Exam Calendar 2022
The notification for the UPSC civil services exam 2022 will be released in February, and the exam will be held on June 5, 2022. The primary examination for civil service positions will begin on September 16th. The following is a schedule for the entire project:
The IES and ISS 2021 tests will be held on the 24th of June, while the combined geo-scientist main exam will be held on the 20th of February, according to the UPSC’s published agenda.
- UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021– LINK
- UPSC CAPF Result 2021– LINK
- UPSC NDA Cut Off 2021– LINK
- NDA 2 Admit Card 2021– LINK
- UPSC Exam Calendar– LINK
- UPSC NDA Result 2021– LINK
Exam Calendar – UPSC Exams
The preliminary examinations for Engineering Services (Prelims) and Combined Geo-Scientist (Prelims) are scheduled for February 20th, 2022. The inaugural NDA and NA exams, as well as the first CDS exam, will take place on April 10th, 2022.
- The combined Medical Services exam will take place on July 17, 2022, and the Indian Forest Service (Main) exam will take place on November 20, 2022.
- The LDCE-2022 test will be held on March 13, 2022, while the Civil Services (Preliminary) and Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) examinations will be held on June 5, 2022, respectively. CISF AC (CISF Accreditation Commission) (EXE) The LDCE-2022 test will be held on March 13, 2022, while the Civil Services (Preliminary) and Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) examinations will be held on June 5, 2022.
- The IES/ISS test will take place on June 24, with the combined Geo-Scientist (Main) examination taking place on June 25, and the Engineering Services (Main) examination taking place on June 26.
- The Combined Medical Services Test (CMSE) is scheduled for July 17th, 2022, with the Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) examination scheduled for August 7th of the same year.
- The S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE exam will take place on December 10th, and the (reserved) UPSC RT/Examination will take place on December 18th in New Delhi.
The Commission was compelled to postpone the civil service tests this year due to Covid-19. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced in May that it had decided to postpone the Civil Services preliminary test, which was scheduled for June 27th. The preliminary examination will now be held on October 10th, rather than sooner.
UPSC Application and Exam date 2022
Meanwhile, a number of exams from the year 2021 are still pending. The Civil Services prelims examination 2021, for example, is scheduled for October 10th, 2021, with the main exam taking place between January 7 and 16, 2022. The complete calendar is available at upsc.gov.in/calendar.
“Due to the current circumstances generated by the Novel Corona Virus, the Union Public Service Commission has postponed the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021, which was planned to take place on the 27th of June, 2021.” (COVID-19). According to a communication from the Commission, the examination will now take place on October 10th, 2021.
UPSC Application Process
- For each UPSC examination, you must submit a new application. The application forms for the UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims, Mains, and Interview may be found here.
- The application and selection process are both straightforward. The UPSC CSE 2021 release will go over the IAS application process in great detail. We’ll walk you through the following steps to give you a sense of what we’re talking about:
- The UPSC Civil Services Examination Application Form is divided into two parts. Part I is for the UPSC Civil Services Examination and Part II is for the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- Complete Section I of the UPSC CSE 2021 application form by following these procedures.
- For further information, go to upsconline.nic.in, the UPSC’s official website.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Exam Notifications tab.
- Go to the Apply Online page to apply online.
- Go to the URL that has been made accessible to register for Civil Services Part-I.
- Before clicking Yes, carefully read the instructions on the application form.
Please complete part I of the application form with all of your essential information, such as your following information:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Contact number
- Permanent residence
- Marital status
- Parents’ names
- Educational qualification and so on.
Click the Continue button once all of the information has been entered. Before clicking Submit, double-check that all of the information in the online form is correct.
- Covid Vaccine Registration– LINK
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration– LINK
- Covid Vaccination Certificate– LINK
- Corona Helpline Number– LINK
- Third Wave of Corona– LINK
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India– LINK
- Remdesivir Injection Uses– LINK
- Ideal Oxygen Level– LINK
- Covishield vaccine Registration– LINK
Steps to fill Part II of the UPSC CSE 2021 application form
- Use the SBI Bank challan to pay the UPSC application fee either online (through SBI Net Banking/debit card/credit card) or offline (in cash using an SBI bank challan). (Females, SC/ST/PWD applicants, and those with impairments do not have to pay a fee; all other candidates must pay Rs 100.)
- The UPSC requires that the applicant’s photo, signature, and picture ID card be uploaded as scanned pictures.
- Fill in the spaces with information regarding the examination centre and the fee payment type.
- Click the ‘I Agree’ button once you’ve done reading the declaration.
- The button will take you to a website with a registration number that you can use to register for the service. Take down the registration number in your mind. Then Make a copy for future reference.
How to apply online for UPSC Mains 2021?
- In 2021, only individuals who pass the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination will be eligible to take the UPSC Mains Examination.
- Candidates who meet the qualifying requirements must apply online at upsconline.nic.in and submit the Detailed Application Form I (DAF-I).
- How to apply for UPSC Interviews in 2021 and 2022 over the internet.
- In 2021, only those who pass the UPSC Civil Services Main Examination will be eligible to take the UPSC Interview.
- Candidates who match the qualifying requirements must apply online at upsconline.nic.in and submit the Detailed Application Form II (DAF-II).