JKPSC AE Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released the JKPSC AE Syllabus. Candidates can find the JKPSC AE Syllabus on the official website of JKPSC. The candidates must also be aware of the exam pattern as it will make it easy for them to understand the questionnaire much better. The candidate will be able to cover each and every topic in that manner and stay prepared for the examination.
- The selection stages consist of Written Test, Interview, and Document Verification for JKPSC AE Exam 2022.
- Following the JKPSC AE Exam Pattern will help you in solving the paper in the given time slot as you will be aware of the little details that the candidates usually skip.
To know more about JKPSC AE Syllabus and JKPSC AE Exam Pattern for the year 2022, read further to also know about the tips to be followed to ace the JKPSC AE Exam 2022.
Overview of JKPSC AE EXAM
JKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2022: The interested candidate can apply to this post till 2nd September 2022. The important information regarding JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022 Notification is tabulated below. Candidates can also refer to the JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022 section for more information.
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022
|Authority Name:||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name:||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies:||61|
|Online Application begins:||3rd August 2022|
|Online Application ends:||2nd September 2022|
JKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2022
The JKPSC AE Exam pattern helps you to understand the scheme followed in the exam. Understanding the exam pattern will help you to carry out your preparation according to the weightage given to each topic or section. The exam pattern for the same has been detailed below:
- The questions will be Objective Type Questions(MCQ).
- There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 marks.
- The overall exam will be total of 100 marks.
- The duration to attend all the questions is 2 hours
- There will be negative marking also, for every incorrect answer i.e. 0.25 marks deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate chooses more than one answer it is automatically treated as the wrong answer even if their answer happens to be correct.
- If the question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by candidate, their will be no penalty for that question.
|Subject||Type of Questions||No. of Questions|
JKPSC AE Preparation Strategy
It is necessary for the candidates to have an exam preparation strategy that helps them cover all the topics for JKPSC AE Exam 2022. The candidate also needs to have a thorough knowledge of the exam pattern and marking scheme as well. Read further to know about JKPSC AE Preparation Strategy
- Start preparation as early as possible
- Refer to the question papers of previous years to get a gist of the examination
- Cover all the topics. Do not leave a single topic.
- Draft down the preparation notes beforehand for the major topics for self-study
- Attempt as many mock tests as possible. This helps the candidate in boosting their confidence and will help them to know about the examination environment
JKPSC AE Exam 2022 Books for Preparation
Selecting the correct JKPSC AE books will help candidates in preparing for the exam swiftly. The books that cover all the important topics of the syllabus should be selected. Some of the best books for the JKPSC Assistant Engineer exam are given below:
|JKPSC AE||Engineering Mechanics||Statics and Mechanics of Materials||Russell Hibbeler|
|Design of structures||Design of Steel Structures||Duggal|
|Fluid Mechanics||Fluid Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications||John Cimbala and Yunus A Çengel|
|Geotechnical Engineering||Introduction to Geotechnical Engineering||Braja M Das|
|Construction Technology, Equipment, Planning and Management||Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods||Peurifoy Robert|
|Surveying and Transportation Engineering||SURVEYING VOL. I||Er. Ashok Jain and Dr. Arun Kumar Jain|
|Hydrology, Water Resources and Engineering||Engineering Hydrology||Dr. K Subramanyam|
|Environmental Engineering||Reference Manual||Michael R Lindeburg|
|Environmental Pollution||Understanding Environmental Pollution: A Primer||Marquita K.|
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022 : Important Dates
In this section, we provide important dates related to JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022 for the ease of candidates.
Events Important Dates
Application Begins 3rd August 2022
Application Ends 2nd September 2022
Admit Card Release Available Soon
Exam Date Available Soon
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Apply Online Link
The Starting Date to apply Online for the 61 Assistant Engineer Vacancies announced under JKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 has started from 3rd August 2022. The direct link is provided below for the ease of the candidates. The specific discipline has been mentioned i.e. Mechanical Engineering candidates can only apply for the said posts. Candidates must read the JKPSC AS Notification 2022 Pdf before applying for the JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2022 Recruitment.
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022 : Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022 total of 61 vacancies to be announced under JKPSC Recruitment 2022 must fulfill the required eligibility criteria. Minimum Education Qualification for JKPSC Recruitment 2022 is given below. Candidates must refer to this section before applying for JKPSC Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer(Mechanical)||Bachelor’s degree in the relevant branch of Engineering or AMIE section (A and B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.|
- The age limit of applicants should not be more than the age of 40 years as, on 1st Jan 2022
Category-Wise Age Limit
Category-Wise Age limit criteria under JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022 are given below.
|RBA,SC, ST,EWS,LAC/IB, Social Cast, PSP||43|
|In Service Candidate||40|
- Only Indian Citizen is applicable to fill this application form.
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details for Assistant Engineer post based on Category are mentioned in given below of tabular form. A total of 61 vacancies is released in Mechanical Branch under JKPSC Recruitment for AE.
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale
Specific Pay Scale has to set for the post of Assistant Engineer under JKPSC Recruitment 2022 are given below.
|Assistant Engineer||Rs.50,700 to Rs.1,60,600|
Interview/ Viva-Voce Test
Once the candidates get through the written examination successfully, they will be called in for the interview round. The number of candidates shall be restricted to three times the number of vacancies in order of merit. Questions will be asked from the JKPSC AE syllabus of the written exam and general knowledge. The interview round will be conducted for 25 points. Candidates must prepare well to crack the interview round and get selected for the AE post in JKPSC.
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022 has set the application fees for the post of Assistant Engineer according to the category-wise distribution. The mode of application fees is online. Category-wise application fees of JKPSC Recruitment 2022 are given below.
|Post Name||Application Fees|
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Steps To Apply
- Visit the official Website of JKPSC i.e. @jkpsc.nic.in
- Click the Home Button -> Career@ JKPSC
- Find & click Apply Online
- Fill up necessary basic details such as Education, Contact details, Address, etc. according to the requirement of JKPSC.
- Finally click Submit Button.
- Take the Printout of the application form for future purposes.
Q1. Which is the last date to apply online for JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 2nd September 2022 is the last date to apply online for JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022.
Q2. How many vacancies are announced under JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 61 vacancies are announced under JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022.
Q3. What stands for JKPSC?
Ans. JKPSC stands for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.