UPSC Online Application Form 2023
The candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully. It is also advised to the candidates who want to appear for the IAS examination to read carefully the rules of the examination that include the conditions of the eligibility and other important aspects as published in the Gazette of India and available on the official link of UPSC.
Must Check:- IAS Coaching In Indore
Another important thing that a candidate should keep in mind is to read the instructions carefully before filling up the online detail form of the UPSC civil service examination.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must fill and submit the online application form by using the website www.upsc.gov.in.
- The candidates need to ensure that all the columns should be filled in a correct way and no correspondence will be entertained by the commission from the candidate to change any of the entries made in the online application form.
- The candidates who are going to apply for the UPSC civil service examination are the ones who have been declared qualified in the written part of the examination and they have to first get themselves registered before filling the online application form at the website of www.upsc.gov.in.
- The candidates are required to create the registration account by clicking approximately on the link provided by clicking the login button.
- On the registration form, the name should be as recorded in the matriculation or secondary examination certificate, the roll number in 6 digit format, and the DOB as recorded in the matriculation or secondary examination certificate along with the email address.
- All the fields given in the application form are mandatory the candidate has to ensure that they have provided a valid and active email address as the login credentials will be sent in the registered email id given by the candidate.
- After clicking on the summation button the candidate gets a message on their screen that clearly mentions the name and the email id that they have been registered with and a password will be provided to the candidate through an email address.
- Completing these steps the candidate is required to go back to the website and login into the login module with their 6 digit roll number along with the password.
- Now the online application form has 6 modules that are indicated as personal educational information employment information parent information upload documents and final submission.
- The candidates are required to fill all the forms completely before finally submitting the online form and all the information given by the candidate should be correct.
- Important for the candidate to save each module after completing the same, however, the candidate gets the option to make changes in any of the modules before the final submission of the online form.
Once the final submission has been made the candidate does not get the opportunity to change any of the modules.
- The candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the documents like educational qualification, community certificate proof of age, PH certificate, and other documents as mentioned in the instruction to the candidates for filling the application form.
- The candidate has to note that some of the feels like name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, physically challenged category, disabled percentage, email address, and other information have been pre-populated using the information that is provided by the candidate at the time of filling the online application form. if any error or discrepancy is noted in any of the fields the candidate will not be eligible for the examination.