Whatsapp Group For UPSC & IAS Exam Preparation
If you are preparing for UPSC Exam and want to get free study notes. So here is the Best WhatsApp group for UPSC preparation, then this article is for you. Here, we have mentioned a list of the top WhatsApp groups for UPSC preparation, which will help you in your journey to crack the UPSC exam. The best WhatsApp group for UPSC preparation will have members who are dedicated to their studies and are willing to help each other out. The group should also be active so that you can get timely updates and study material, Best WhatsApp group for UPSC.
UPSC WhatsApp group will help you to prepare for CSE Exam In this Whatsapp Group provides Currents Affairs, Daily newspapers, and toppers notes (History, Economics, Polity, PSIR, etc.) Best WhatsApp group for UPSC.
Whatsapp Groups Rule
Below, we mentioned some important rules for the WhatsApp group. You should read these rules before joining the UPSC WhatsApp group.
- Only UPSC candidates are allowed in this group.
- Always respect the group admin and another member of the group.
- Only UPSC-based posts are allowed to be shared in the UPSC WhatsApp group.
- No adult content/ video will be shared in this group.
- No personal content/ video will be shared in this group.
- Without permission, don’t change the group name and group icon.
Top Active WhatsApp group for UPSC
We have listed the latest and active WhatsApp group join links for UPSC. You can join your desired WhatsApp group from the below list.
Active WhatsApp group for UPSC List
WhatsApp Group Name
|Notes For Exam||Link|
|Crack UPSC 2024||Link|
|UPSC (Help Group)||Link|
|UPSC ( Chhattisgarh)||Link|
|UPSC (Uttar Pradesh)||Link|
|UPSC Exam ( Gujarat )||Link|
|UPSC (study aim-reach)||Link|
Top UPSC WhatsApp Group: FAQs
UPSC WhatsApp Group frequently asked questions are given below:
Q1: Is there any WhatsApp Group for UPSC?
Ans:- Yes, there are lots of active WhatsApp groups for UPSC. Candidates, who are preparing for the UPSC exam, can join only.
Q2: How do I join a UPSC WhatsApp Group?
- First, choose your favorite UPSC WhatsApp Group from the given list.
- Then, click on the join invitation link.
- You will be redirected to the new tab.
- Simply, click on the join group button.
- A pop-up window will be screened and click on the WhatsApp option.
- Again, click on the join group button and finally you join the group.